Reid graduated from Wingate University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy program in 2022. Reid has been a part of the Greg Ott Physical Therapy team since 2016, beginning to work as a tech, continuing to work through physical therapy school, and now working as a Physical Therapist. Reid was born in California but has been in the Charlotte area since 2001. He found his passion for physical therapy after several shoulder injuries throughout his baseball career. Reid is enthusiastic about helping patients reach their individual goals and to help them achieve optimal physical function.
Reid’s Physical Therapy experience includes:
- Greg Ott Center for Physical Therapy and Sports Performance, Charlotte, NC
- Atrium Health Cleveland, Shelby, NC
- Carolina Neurosurgery and Spine Associates, Huntersville, NC
- Fyzical Therapy and Balance Center, Asheville, NC
- Ivey Rehab Physical Therapy, Fort Mill, NCC
Professional Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences, North Carolina State University
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Wingate University
Reid enjoys spending time with his family and friends, traveling and cooking. In his free time he enjoys working out, being at the beach and watching any and all sports. He even follows professional surfing and participates in a fantasy surfing league. Yes, like fantasy football but surfing.