Neddie graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.S. of Kinesiology in 2003. She is a certified personal trainer and nutrition coach. She brings over 13 years of experience working in the health and fitness industry. She specializes in strength training, weight loss, muscle building, functional strength training, post rehab strength training, and body transformations. Her main objective is to keep her clients performing at their best, while staying injury free. She’s passionate about empowering her clients to expand their own success and create lasting changes in their life.
Professional Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion and Fitness from the University of Texas at Austin
- American Council on Exercise – Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Health Coach
- Pain-Free Performance Specialist Certified – Level 1
- Pain-Free Mobility Certified
- Precision Nutrition Level 1, Certified Nutrition Coach
- Habit Coach Professional Certified
- TRX Suspension Training – Qualified Instructor
- TRX Functional Training – Qualified Instructor
Neddie enjoys spending her free time with her family and her dog Leo. She enjoys working out, reading, and learning new things. Most weekends you can typically find her exploring new hiking trails in North Carolina.