Abby Marcey PT, DPT
Abby graduated from Wingate University’s Doctorate of Physical Therapy Program in 2019. Abby has been a part of the Greg Ott Physical Therapy team since 2014, beginning as a rehab tech, continuing to work through physical therapy school and is excited to transition into her new role as a Physical Therapist. Abby grew up in the Charlotte area and found her passion for physical therapy after sustaining several injuries during her gymnastics career. Abby is eager to help patients reach their individual goals.
Abby’s Physical Therapy experience includes:
- Greg Ott Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Performance, Charlotte, NC
- Catawba Valley Medical Center, Hickory, NC
- The Charlotte Athlete, Charlotte, NC
- Peak Resources, Skilled Nursing Facility, Charlotte, NC
- Atrium Blue Ridge Outpatient Physical Therapy, Morganton, NC
Professional Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Sports and Exercise Science, Auburn University
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Wingate University, Wingate, NC
Abby enjoys hanging out with friends and family, watching Auburn football and traveling. In her free time she likes to spend time outside in the sun, work out or read!