Nate Foss, PT, DPT
Nate graduated from Wingate University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy Program in 2022. Prior to his physical therapy education, Nate worked as a rehab tech while also teaching music lessons at a local music studio. Nate grew up in Mooresville and found his passion for physical therapy while being active in various sports throughout high school and college.
Nate’s professional experience includes:
- Benchmark Physical Therapy, Mooresville, NC
- Greg Ott Center for Physical Therapy and Sports Performance, Charlotte, NC
- Atrium Health Pineville Rehabilitation Hospital, Charlotte, NC
- Health Body Physical Therapy, Mooresville, NC
Professional Education & Certifications:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from Wingate University
Nate’s other passions include music, martial arts and spending time with his family and friends. Nate is excited to be a part of the GOCPT team and eager to help patients reach their personal goals.