Melissa graduated from Wingate University’s Doctorate of Physical Therapy program in 2018. She has a passion for athletics and spent much of her life not only playing, but teaching/coaching basketball to children as well. Melissa loves to assist people of all ages in achieving their personal goals. With this passion, she found physical therapy to be a perfect fit for her career. She brings with her a history of working with a wide variety of patients from her clinical internships throughout her time at Wingate, as well as a strong interest in treating those who wish to return to sport and/or recovering from surgical procedures.
- Greg Ott Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Performance, Mooresville, NC
- Stanly Regional Medical Center, Albemarle, NC
- Novant Health Rehabilitation Center, Charlotte, NC
- Clear Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Mint Hill, NC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Wingate University, Wingate, NC
Melissa enjoys spending her free time with her friends and family. She enjoys sporting events, finding new places to enjoy a good meal, and working towards her own goals to further advance her knowledge to treat patients.