Max Francisco, Physical Therapy Tech
Shane graduated from Wingate University’s Doctorate of Physical Therapy program in 2020. While attending, he was an integral member in planning, designing, and implementing a pro-bono physical therapy clinic for uninsured or underinsured community members. Shane brings experience working as a personal trainer with athletes of all levels, and loves prescribing movement as medicine. As a lifelong learner, he believes in always growing his skill set and helping his patients improve.
Shane’s Physical Therapy experience includes:
- Greg Ott Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Performance, Mooresville, NC
- Raw Fitness, Cornelius, NC
- Taylor Rehab, Mooresville, NC
- Carolina Neurosurgery and Spine, Charlotte, NC
Professional Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, NC
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Wingate University, Wingate, NC
Shane enjoys spending his free time with his wife Christine and his daughter Emerson. He prides himself on being a “true” Charlotte native and loves rooting for the hometown Panthers.