Hayley Byrd PT, DPT
Hayley graduated from Wingate University’s Doctorate of Physical Therapy program in 2019. She has a passion for helping people of all ages achieve their goals and enhance their quality of life. Her passion for helping others led her to a career in physical therapy. She has experience working with a variety of patient populations ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics. She has a strong interest in helping patients recover from post-surgical procedures and injuries.
Hayley’s Physical Therapy experience includes:
- Cabarrus County Schools, Pediatric Centered Therapy – Concord, NC
- OrthoCarolina – Huntersville, NC
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center – Charlotte, NC
- Huntersville Health & Rehabilitation – Huntersville, NC
Professional Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s of Science in Exercise Science, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Wingate University, Wingate, NC
Hayley enjoys spending her free time with her friends, family and yellow lab, Charlotte. She enjoys attending group fitness classes at Burn Boot Camp and Pure Barre as well as exploring new restaurants in the Charlotte and Lake Norman area.