Claire graduated from Wingate University in 2017. With a lifelong background in circus and dance, Claire taught dance classes to children with special needs while in PT school. Per her love for dance, she has begun to work with members of the Charlotte Ballet. Following this interest in movement, Claire became certified to work with patients who have Parkinson’s disease using LSVT BIG. She brings with her a history of working with patients who have movement, gait and balance impairments, and an interest in treating orthopedic and sports-related injuries.
Claire’s professional Physical Therapy experience includes:
- Greg Ott Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Performance, Charlotte, NC
- Concentra Urgent Care, Charlotte, NC
- Pruitt Health Skilled Nursing Facility, Durham, NC
- Scotland Memorial Hospital, Laurinburg, NC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Wingate University, Wingate, NC