Carissa Hack PT, DPT, ATC
Carissa graduated from Slippery Rock’s Doctor of Physical Therapy Program in May 2022. While in Physical Therapy school, she worked as an Athletic Trainer for Slippery Rock University’s football team. Carissa has been a part of the Greg Ott Physical Therapy team since August 2021, beginning as a physical therapy student. Carissa grew up in Virginia and found her passion for physical therapy after sustaining several injuries during her gymnastics and soccer careers. Carissa is eager to help patients reach their individual goals. She takes a special interest in injuries to the foot and ankle.
Carissa’s Physical Therapy experience includes:
- Encompass Health of Rock Hill, Rock Hill, SC
- Greg Ott Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Performance, Charlotte, NC
- Pivot Physical Therapy, Ranson, WV
Professional Education & Certifications:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Slippery Rock University
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Slippery Rock University
- Board Certified Athletic Trainer
Carissa enjoys hanging out with friends and family, playing with her cat, rollerblading, and traveling. In her free time, you can find her outside enjoying the sunshine or at the gym.