Tyler graduated from Western Carolina University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy program in 2022. Tyler has been a part of the Greg Ott Physical Therapy team since 2016, beginning as a rehab tech and now transitioning into the role of Physical Therapist. Tyler grew up in Hickory, NC. He found his passion for physical therapy when he witnessed the impact it had on his mother after undergoing several spinal surgeries. Tyler is excited to be a part of such an awesome team of rehabilitation professionals again and to help patients reach their maximum potential through health and wellness.
Tyler’s Physical Therapy experience includes:
- Greg Ott Center for Physical Therapy & Sports Performance, Charlotte, NC
- Novant Health Rehabilitation Center, Charlotte, NC
- Novant Health Orthopedic Hospital, Acute Care, Charlotte, NC
- PT Solutions, Hendersonville, NC
Professional Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC
Tyler enjoys spending time with his friends and family, including his dog, Huck. In his free time, you can find him rock climbing both in the gym and outdoors, hiking with his dog, or camping somewhere in the mountains of western North Carolina!